Furnace Maintenance in Arizona
When you turn on your furnace for the first time each season, how do you know it’s safe to run? How do you know if it’s clean and all electrical outlets are secure? The answer is easy—annual maintenance. Before you turn on your furnace, you should have a furnace technician check and inspect your unit to ensure it is ready to heat your home with minimal issues.
If you’re in the Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Glendale, or Scottsdale area, you’re in luck with Shamrock! We are a family owned business located in Tempe that provides top heating and cooling services—including furnace maintenance!
Give us a call or contact us online to schedule your annual maintenance check!
What Is Furnace Maintenance
The best way to keep your furnace running strong all winter long is by having regular furnace maintenance. At Shamrock Heating and Cooling, we offer a 52-point inspection and system tune-up to protect your family from the unexpected and sometimes costly expenses of equipment breakdowns. Our furnace tune-ups are designed to keep your system running at maximum efficiency all season long, resulting in lower heating costs as well as improved comfort, safety, and convenience for your family.
While we are conducting your service, you can expect us to:
- Change the air filter
- Lubricate moving parts
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check the condensate drain
- Verify correct thermostat settings
- Check for proper operation
- And more!
Benefits of Annual Maintenance
When checked annually, you can expect many benefits for both you and your heating system, including:
- Heightened energy efficiency
- Better overall home comfort
- Fewer breakdowns
- Longer equipment lifespan
I called Shamrock in a panic because our unit started blowing hot air! They sent Sean out within 45 min and he got the unit working again in no time…
Contact Shamrock Heating & Air Conditioning for Furnace Maintenance in Arizona
We are a family owned and operated local business that puts our customers first. Since 1996, we have strived to offer the best customer service in Arizona.
Whether your project is large or small, we develop a carefully coordinated strategy that meets your needs and budget! Unlike other HVAC contractors, we give you options, not ultimatums!
With us, you can expect:
- Fast Service: If you have an emergency, we will see to it that you get taken care of ASAP.
- Finance Options: With Shamrock Heating & Cooling, we provide options that fit your family’s needs.
- Warranty Plans: Many of our repair solutions include 5 year parts and labor, peace of mind warranty.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Shamrock works hard to provide top quality services for you and your family.
Give us a call or contact us online to schedule furnace maintenance today!