HVAC Maintenance Near Tempe, Arizona
In the Arizona heat, your heating and cooling system is constantly running. Without a break, it’s definitely going to need a bit of TLC—so, how do you give your system the tune-up it needs? With regular HVAC maintenance from Shamrock Heating & Cooling, you can keep your system running at maximum efficiency all season long.
Want to lower energy costs and improve comfort in your Tempe home? Schedule a maintenance appointment with Shamrock Heating & Cooling. If it’s the start of the heating or cooling season and you’re looking to have your heating and cooling system inspected, don’t wait—call us today at 480-755-7959 or drop us a note online!
Why Should I Request an HVAC Tune-Up?
Having your furnace or AC unit inspected before it is turned on is crucial for a smooth, uninterrupted season. With a tune-up from Shamrock Heating & Cooling, you can have peace of mind knowing your HVAC system is working properly, as well as:
- Using less energy. Regular inspections ensure that your heating and cooling unit is not only working, but working efficiently. Small things like changing your air filters or cleaning your coils help your HVAC system run more smoothly, which can result in using less energy and lower utility bills.
- Breaking down less often. Did you know that over 40% of HVAC breakdowns could have been prevented with proper maintenance? Once dirt gets into the system, parts are more likely to rust and get ruined. By checking your entire AC or heating system before use, you can find problems before they arise.
- Maintaining warranty status. Many companies do not honor an air conditioner repair warranty claim if the AC system has issues due to lack of maintenance. Without annual maintenance from a licensed professional, your warranty could be void.
- Improving indoor air quality. A tune-up for your HVAC system ensures that filters are clean and the quality of air it produces is safe. Clean air can reduce allergy and asthma symptoms for you, your family, and your guests.
- Lengthening the lifespan of the unit. Catching problems before they arise can lengthen the lifespan of your furnace or air conditioner, saving you money in the long run!
HVAC Maintenance: What to Expect
Shamrock Heating & Cooling uses a 52-point HVAC maintenance inspection to insure every aspect of your furnace or air conditioner is working properly and efficiently. We make sure that each part of your HVAC unit is in check, including:
- Duct size
- Flue pipe condition
- Combustion intake
- Flex gas line connections
- Filters cleanliness
- Cabinet cleanliness
- Supply/return plenums
- Thermostat is working properly
- Circuit board/electronics
- Refrigerant level/pressure
- And more!
During our visit, we will check all of these items, clean your system, and make sure to address any major issues as soon as possible. If you’re ready to schedule a maintenance appointment, contact us today!
I called Shamrock in a panic because our unit started blowing hot air! They sent Sean out within 45 min and he got the unit working again in no time…
Schedule HVAC Tune-Up with Shamrock Heating & Cooling
Since 1997, Shamrock Heating & Cooling has been providing friendly, reliable HVAC maintenance services throughout the Tempe and Phoenix, AZ area. We can inspect and tune-up heating and cooling systems from all manufacturers, including:
Customer service is our #1 priority. This is why we have an excellent rating with both the Registrar of Contractors and the BBB. We maintain the highest standards of project management and workmanship. We employ only the most experienced and highly qualified HVAC experts in the area. With us, you receive options, not ultimatums! For tune-ups and regular HVAC maintenance in the Tempe, Ahwatukee, Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, and surrounding areas, contact Shamrock Heating & Cooling today!