HVAC Replacement in Phoenix, Arizona
Once the HVAC system in your Phoenix home is about 10 or 15 years old, and repair costs start to add up, it may be time to consider replacing it. Each component in an HVAC system has a limited lifespan, with consumable parts like air filters or belts lasting a few months or a few years, and more durable components like the compressor or blower motor lasting a decade or longer.
By installing a new HVAC system, not only could you have fewer problems and lower operational costs, but you could also receive a system that is much more efficient, thanks to the the latest advances in heating and cooling technology.
When you are ready to replace your HVAC system, our team at Shamrock Heating & Cooling can help! We offer HVAC replacement services throughout Phoenix and the surrounding areas of Arizona, as well as a full selection of other HVAC services, including maintenance, repairs and emergency services.
Contact Shamrock Heating & Cooling at 480-755-7959 today to request a quote!
Determining When HVAC Replacement Is Necessary in a Phoenix, AZ Home
An HVAC system that is several years old, but has a solid maintenance history and only minor problems often last several more years with proper attention. Once the system is older and starts showing signs of disrepair, however, it may be more cost-effective replace it.
Here are a few reasons to consider an HVAC replacement:
- Advanced age: A system that is over 10 or 15 years old may start to have major problems, such as a compressor failure on a heat pump or a cracked heat exchanger on a furnace.
- Frequent problems: If your HVAC system requires frequent repairs to operate properly, or has major system problems, replacement may be the best option.
- Poor performance: A system that heats or cools poorly, while also costing a fortune in utility costs, can be much more cost-effective to replace than to continually repair.
- Safety issues: When a major safe problem arises, such as carbon monoxide leaks from a heat exchanger, replacement is often the best solution.
If you are unsure whether you should replace your HVAC system or repair it, talk to our team at Shamrock Heating & Cooling. We can discuss the condition of your current system and determine the most cost-effective solutions for your needs and your budget.
To learn if HVAC replacement is right for you, talk to our team today!
The Benefits of HVAC Replacement in the Phoenix Area
With new technologies and evolving energy standards, an HVAC replacement can often be a worthwhile investment for your comfort and the long-term value of your home. Here are a few benefits of installing a new HVAC system:
- Increased reliability: A new HVAC system will likely require only routine maintenance to keep it running properly and efficiently, rather than constant repairs.
- Improved comfort: A properly installed system can increase your comfort, providing even temperatures, better humidity control and improved air quality.
- Reduced energy costs: With improved AFUE, HSPF or SEER efficiency ratings, your new HVAC equipment could cost far less to operate and reduce your environmental impact.
For more information about the benefits of HVAC replacement, contact our team today!
Schedule HVAC Replacement in the Phoenix, AZ Area
When you are ready for a new furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or other HVAC components, talk to our team at Shamrock Heating & Cooling.
Contact Shamrock Heating & Cooling at 480-755-7959 today to schedule an an appointment today!
I called Shamrock in a panic because our unit started blowing hot air! They sent Sean out within 45 min and he got the unit working again in no time…