Heating & Cooling Resources
Shamrock Heating & Cooling is a leading HVAC company located in Tempe, Arizona. We serve the Phoenix metro area, including Tempe, Ahwatukee, Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, and the surrounding areas. Our main goal is to bring you total home comfort at an affordable price—we give you options, not ultimatums!
For more information about our company and our services, browse our website or feel free to give us a call! We would be more than happy to discuss our services.
If you are unfamiliar with HVAC terms, check out some of our most frequently used terms below!
- Air handler – the indoor part of an air conditioner or heat pump that moves the air throughout the ducts in your home.
- Compressor – the part of the outdoor air condioner or heat pump that compresses and pumps refrigerant to meet cool temperatures.
- Ductwork – the tubing that carries warm or cool air throughout the home and to the vents.
- ENERGY STAR® – a label attached to only HVAC systems that meet or exceed the EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Heat pump – a unique HVAC system that both heats homes in the winter and cools homes in the summer.
- Horizontal flow – a type of furnace that draws air from one side and releases warm air from the other.
- Humidifier – a system that improves air quality by adding moisture into the air.
- HVAC – heating, ventilation, and air conditioning services.
- Thermostat – the device that regulates the temperature in the home
- Programmable thermostat – a thermostat that you can preprogram depending on day of the week and hour.
Frequently Asked Questions About Shamrock Heating & Cooling
What brands of HVAC units do you repair?
At Shamrock Heating & Cooling, we repair any brand of furnace, heat pump, or air conditioner. Simply give us a call or contact us online to schedule a repair.
Do you offer financing?
Shamrock Heating & Cooling does offer financing options*. Give us a call to learn more about these options.
*Subject to credit approval.
It’s a weekend and my air conditioner quit working! Do you offer emergency repairs?
Yes! No matter the time or day, we offer 24/7 emergency HVAC repair service.
Does Shamrock Heating & Cooling have any warranty on new equipment?
Our warranty is unlike any other—we offer an outstanding warranty protection program that keeps you protected for up to 10 years! Choose us to install your new heating or cooling unit and experience the warranty for yourself!
Is it necessary to schedule annual maintenance?
Yes! Annual maintenance checks ensure your HVAC unit is working safely, efficiently, and reduces the risk of a breakdown. You should schedule a tune-up once per year before you turn your system on.
Do you run any discounts or specials?
We understand that heating and cooling services can be pricey, which is why all season long we offer discounts and specials on different services! To learn about our current special, give us a call and learn all the details.
HVAC News, Tips, and Information
For even more heating and cooling information, check out our blog! Our blog is regularly updated with news, information, and general HVAC tips that every homeowner should know.
If you have a question that is not answered in our blog, give the heating and cooling experts a call!
I called Shamrock in a panic because our unit started blowing hot air! They sent Sean out within 45 min and he got the unit working again in no time…
Need More Information?
Call Shamrock Heating & Cooling. Since 1997, we have been a leading HVAC company in the Phoenix and Tempe, Arizona area.
Customer service is our #1 priority. This is why we have an excellent rating with both the Registrar of Contractors and the BBB. We maintain the highest standards of project management and workmanship. We employ only the most experienced and highly qualified HVAC experts in the area.
With us, you receive options, not ultimatums!
For tune-ups in the Tempe, Ahwatukee, Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, and surrounding areas, call Shamrock Heating & Cooling at (480) 755-7959 or contact us online!