Shamrock Heating & Cooling Energy Saver Plans
Scheduled Maintenance Plans for Tempe, Phoenix, Glendale & Surrounding Areas
Just like a car, your heating and cooling system needs service and regular tune-ups to run efficiently and avoid unnecessary breakdowns. A service plan from Shamrock Heating & Cooling ensures routinely scheduled preventative maintenance of your heating and air conditioning systems. This helps protect your family from the unexpected and sometimes costly expenses from equipment breakdowns. A service plan from Shamrock Heating and Cooling is designed to keep your system running at maximum efficiency. This helps result in lower energy costs as well as improved comfort, safety, and convenience for your family. At Shamrock it’s our main goal to provide your family with uninterrupted comfort.
Sign up today and benefit from being a member of our Energy Saver Plans! Contact us online to learn more.
Click here to learn more about our service agreement »
Advantages of Signing Up for Shamrock’s HVAC Maintenance Plan
When you sign up for our Energy Saver Plan, you get premium service included and a number of discounts, including:
- Two service calls
- Heating and cooling tune-ups
- Professional cleaning
- Safety inspection
- Extend warranties to 12 months
- Priority scheduling
- 15 percent discount on repairs
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
Benefits of Annual HVAC Maintenance
Having your furnace or AC unit inspected before it is turned on is crucial for a smooth, uninterrupted season. With a tune-up from Shamrock Heating & Cooling, you will have a better peace of mind knowing your HVAC system is working properly, as well as:
- Decreased Energy Use – inspections ensure that your heating and cooling unit is not only working, but working efficiently. Small things like changing your air filters or cleaning your coils help your HVAC system run more smoothly, which can result in using less energy and lower utility bills.
- Fewer breakdowns – did you know that over 40 percent of HVAC breakdowns could have been prevented with proper maintenance? Once dirt gets into the system, parts are more likely to rust and get ruined. By checking your entire AC or heating system, you can find problems before they arise.
- Keep warranties – many companies do not honor an air conditioner repair warranty claim if the air conditioner has issues due to lack of maintenance. Without annual maintenance from a licensed professional, your warranty could be void.
- Improve indoor air quality – a tune-up for your HVAC system ensures that filters are clean and the quality of air it produces is not only safe, but also clean. Clean air can reduce allergy and asthma symptoms for you, your family, and guests.
- Lengthen lifespan of your unit – catching problems before they arise can lengthen the lifespan of your furnace or air conditioner, saving you money in the long run!
I called Shamrock in a panic because our unit started blowing hot air! They sent Sean out within 45 min and he got the unit working again in no time…
Schedule Maintenance or Sign Up for a Maintenance Plan with Shamrock
Shamrock Heating & Cooling is a family owned and operated HVAC company serving Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on our outstanding record of workmanship. Our longevity is a testament to the level of service and quality you can expect when you choose Shamrock Heating & Cooling, including:
- Fast Service: If you have an emergency with your air conditioner, we will see to it that you get taken care of ASAP.
- Financing Options: With Shamrock Heating & Cooling, we provide options that fit your family’s needs.
- Warranty Plans: Many of our repair solutions include 5-year parts and labor, peace of mind warranty.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Shamrock Heating & Cooling works hard to provide top quality services for you and your family.
At Shamrock Heating & Cooling, customer service is our #1 priority. This is why we have an excellent rating with both the Registrar of Contractors and the BBB. We maintain the highest standards of project management and workmanship. We employ only the most experienced and highly qualified HVAC experts in the area.
To learn more about our HVAC company in Arizona, to sign up for our maintenance plan, or to schedule service, give us a call or contact us online today!