Services and Reviews
Air Conditioning Service, Repairs and New Installations
From Tune-ups to Air Conditioning emergencies, Shamrock Heating and Cooling has you covered. A provider of Air conditioning service in Tempe, Mesa, Glendale and Phoenix Arizona areas.
Heating and Furnace Service, Repairs and New Installations
From new central heating systems through HVAC system tune-ups, Shamrock Heating and Cooling can handle it. Shamrock Heating and Cooling specializes in cost-effective repairs and thorough HVAC tune-ups for all of our Phoenix, Tempe and Scottsdale customers.
This is what our customers are saying about us.
- “When we asked that the units be replaced as soon as possible, there was not any hesitation by Shamrock. They were efficient and very knowledgeable of the products they were working with. I am pleased with the outcome.”
- “Sean did an outstanding job. I highly recommend Shamrock and will use again Thanks!”
- “Shamrock called and came out at the scheduled time for the appointment set up for my quote. The other contractors never showed up for their appointments, nor did they call to cancel. I ended up getting 3 quotes from independent sources, but Shamrock still beat their prices. Shamrock is what I expected from a company and will continue to get my business and referrals.”
- “Sean gave us a screaming deal on a brand new 13 SEER 3.5 ton unit. He also did some duct work and installed the new unit in a day. He was fast, reliable and personable and we had a great experience. We will need some additional work on a different part of the house and will definitely call them.”
- “Replaced a relay in the air conditioner unit and checked the Freon. Was here in short order and gone in less than 1/2 hour”
May 24, 2012 11:57:25
First time using Shamrock and very impressed!! Chad came out yesterday and fixed our problem in 10 minutes!! I thought Chad did an excellent job and he was very professional and courteous!! Thanks Shamrock and Chad!! 😉
May 04, 2012 15:06:34
I in my third service contract with Shamrock. They come two times a year and tune up system keeping it in great shape. The quality of service, attention, and care that Sean and the other technicians have given my home and sytstem has been unmatched by previous companies. This time we had a breakdown of my older system, they worked with my home buyers warranty with no problem, and my home buyers warranty worked with them no problem. That’s really nice! What I appreciate the most is that they treat my system like it was their own. For that I will use them for life and recommend them to anyone. Thanks Shamrock for a job that is always well done!
March 23, 2012 13:06:45
Over the years I have met many Shamrock techs. They have all been very professional and very competent. Yesterday, my service contract work was performed by Darol, who told me that he is a recent graduate in the HVAC industry. With such short experience, I must say that Darol is one of the most conscientious and poised professionals that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I am a retired executive of a plumbing and HVAC manufacturer, and as such, I have met and worked with many tradespeople. Shamrock, in my opinion, is the best of the best, and they proved it again when they hired Darol.
Sun City, AZ
January 11, 2012 18:51:54
Sean and Linda are great to work with. They are great with their prices and so fast and efficient. Couldn’t ask for a more honest company to deal with. They take pride in their work and care about the customer! I will call them anytime I need something done!
November 10, 2011 19:18:35
Sean was awesome – prompt and excellent service! Thank you so much!
October 21, 2011 21:03:31
Neil came out to do a yearly check on my AC unit and he did a fantastic job. He was on time and checked all the parts of the system and there was no nonsense, no “You need to replace”. He was courteous and fast and a very nice person to deal with. I would invite anyone to give them a try, you won’t be sorry!
I called Shamrock in a panic because our unit started blowing hot air! They sent Sean out within 45 min and he got the unit working again in no time…