Split System Heating & Cooling Installation in Tempe, AZ
Install a Split System in Your Arizona Home
Split systems help provide warm and cool air to your home. Instead of central air that relies on ductwork, smaller individual units are installed in rooms throughout your home. This makes heating and cooling your home more convenient, and because you can control each unit separately, you’ll always have comfortable temperatures throughout your home.
If you’re looking for the convenience of a split heating and cooling system, Shamrock Heating & Cooling can help with all your installation needs. Serving homes throughout Tempe, Arizona, Shamrock Heating & Cooling is a reliable choice for bringing comfort to your home.
What Are Split Systems & How Do They Work?
Unlike central air that is distributed throughout your home through ductwork, split ductless systems are individual units that can be mounted on the wall. These smaller systems can be installed in any room throughout the house, and they are also great for smaller areas like apartments or condos.
The system is made up of one outside compressor/condenser unit that feeds air to the ductless units inside the house. This setup makes it easy to control heating and cooling independently because each unit has its own customizable settings. This provides year-round comfort because individual rooms can be set to the ideal temperature rather than trying to regulate and maintain the temperature for the whole house.
Why Should You Get a Split Heating & Cooling System?
There are many benefits to installing ductless systems, particularly if you don’t already have central air and you don’t want to have to deal with bulky portable air conditioners.
- Convenient. The small units can be mounted to the wall, making it easy to install in any room throughout the house.
- Affordable. Because these systems don’t require tearing the house apart to add ductwork, the overall cost of the system is significantly cheaper than some other heating and cooling options.
- Efficient. Ductwork can let air escape, which makes it harder to maintain the temperature throughout the house. With individual units, you don’t have to worry about that. Plus, split systems are more efficient than window air conditioners.
- Flexible. Maybe you’re adding an addition to your house and don’t want to have to bother with the time-consuming hassle of installing expensive ductwork. Instead, you can skip the ductwork and install a split system. Or maybe you already have central air, but some rooms are always colder or warmer than others. Split systems are a great way to bring additional heating and cooling to these rooms.
- Healthier. Split systems include filtration, which can help prevent allergies by regulating the amount of stale air circulating through the house.
I called Shamrock in a panic because our unit started blowing hot air! They sent Sean out within 45 min and he got the unit working again in no time…
Call Shamrock Heating & Cooling for Split System Installation in the Tempe Area
If you’re ready to take advantage of all the benefits of split systems, Shamrock Heating & Cooling can help! We’ll work with you to find the best option for your home, and our professional installation team will quickly and efficiently get you set up.
Ready to experience the split system difference? Contact the Shamrock team online or give us a call at 480-755-7959 today!