Split System Heating & Cooling Maintenance in Tempe, AZ
Split systems are a great way to heat and cool your home. Not only do you get the convenience of customizing the temperature for individual rooms, but also split systems are more affordable than other types of heating and cooling systems. While split systems have many benefits, it’s important to schedule regular maintenance to keep your split heating and cooling system running smoothly.
The best time to schedule routine maintenance work for your split system is during the transition from one season to another. This way you can ensure your split system can seamlessly change from one mode to the other. Don’t risk waiting until temperatures have reached extremes. By getting your split system checked before that, you’ll make sure to stay comfortable in your home all year round.
When you’re ready for your regular maintenance, Shamrock Heating & Cooling provides split systems tune-ups in the Tempe area of Arizona. Give us a call at 480-755-7959 or contact us online to schedule professional and reliable maintenance service for your split heating and cooling system.
The Benefits of Scheduling Regular Split System Maintenance
Cleaning up your split system will keep it running efficiently by preventing any problems before they even start. Therefore, routine maintenance is the best way to make your split system last longer.
Shamrock Heating & Cooling will check:
- Air filters and air flow. If any of the air filters do need to be replaced, Shamrock Heating & Cooling can easily take care of that for you.
- Coils. During maintenance, the split system coils will be cleaned to remove any debris and buildup that can contribute to the growth of mold.
- Leaks. Leaks in a split heating and cooling system are cause for concern. Our specialist will make sure your system doesn’t have any leaks that would prevent it from running optimally.
- Drain lines. Drain lines will be flushed out.
- Compressors. The compressors will be inspected.
- Condenser. The condenser is the main unit that is located outside the house, and it will be checked to make sure everything looks good.
I called Shamrock in a panic because our unit started blowing hot air! They sent Sean out within 45 min and he got the unit working again in no time…
How to Keep Your Split System Running Smoothly
Regular maintenance is important for your split heating and cooling system, but there are also things you can do between maintenance trips.
- Clean the air filters monthly
- Check outside to make sure the system isn’t being blocked by leaves, ice, or anything else.
- Pay attention to any leaks, smells, or noises. If you notice something odd, call Shamrock Heating & Cooling to take a look.
Schedule Your Seasonal Split System Tune-Up with Shamrock Heating & Cooling in Tempe, AZ
Get the most out of your split system with routine maintenance and home care because when your system is running efficiently, you’re saving more money. The specialists at Shamrock Heating & Cooling can help answer your questions, and they offer a variety of split system maintenance services to homeowners in Tempe, Arizona, and surrounding areas. Call us at 480-755-7959 or contact us online today to make sure your split system is at its best.