Heat Pump Repair in Arizona
If you rely on your heat pump to keep your Arizona home warm in the winter and cool in the summer, you may run into an issue or two that needs repaired over the lifespan of the system. If your heat pump needs repaired, contact Shamrock Heating & Cooling! Located in Tempe, we can handle all of your heat pump needs.
If your heat pump isn’t keeping your home comfortable, call Shamrock Heating & Cooling today at (480) 755-7959 or contact us online!
When to Schedule Heat Pump Repair
While heat pumps are generally reliable, there are a few things that can go wrong with your system. Look out for the following signs that signal to schedule professional heat pump service:
- Poor air temperatures – heat pumps rely on a refrigerant to pull heat out of your home during the summer and into your home during the winter. If your heat pump isn’t reaching comfortable temperatures, it may be due to a low refrigerant charge or low air or water flow rates.
- No warm air when in heat mode – if your heat pump doesn’t operate when you switch to heating mode, it may be due to a high or low pressure lock-out, a stuck reversing valve, or a compressor failure.
- Higher utility costs – if your heating and cooling costs are increasing, you may have improper control settings or you could be using your thermostat improperly.
- Low temperature air coming from your vents – the air that heat pumps blow into your home is not as warm as air from a furnace would be, so it’s normal to feel like the air coming from the vents is at a low temperature. However, if the air feels too cold you may want to call for heat pump repair.
- Frozen compressor – heat pump compressors go through natural freeze/defrost cycles constantly throughout the winter. However, if your heat pump freezes up and stays frozen, it is definitely a cause for concern! Call Shamrock Heating & Cooling to take care of the problem right away.
When to Schedule Heat Pump Maintenance
The best way to keep your heat pump running strong all year long is by having regular maintenance. At Shamrock Heating & Cooling, we offer a 52-point inspection and system tune-up to protect your family from the unexpected and sometimes costly expenses of equipment breakdowns. Our heat pump tune-ups are designed to keep your system running at maximum efficiency all season long, resulting in lower heating costs as well as improved comfort, safety, and convenience for your family. Our main goal is to provide your family with uninterrupted comfort.
If need heat pump repair or maintenance in the Tempe, AZ area, call Shamrock Heating &Cooling today at (480) 755-7959 or contact us online!
Our Other Heating & Cooling Services Include:
The technicians at Shamrock Heating & Cooling are leading HVAC experts, serving homes in Tempe, Phoenix, Ahwatukee, Scottsdale, Glendale, and Mesa. We specialize in furnaces, air conditioners, and heat pumps with installation, repairs, and maintenance. Aside from heat pump repairs and maintenance, we also are experts in:
Why Shamrock Heating & Cooling for Heat Pump Repair?
Shamrock Heating & Cooling is a family owned and operated HVAC company located in Tempe, Arizona. We proudly serve homes in Tempe, Phoenix, Ahwatukee, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on our outstanding record of workmanship.
Customer service is our #1 priority. Our job is not finished until you are completely satisfied. We employ only the most experienced and highly qualified HVAC experts in the Phoenix area.
I called Shamrock in a panic because our unit started blowing hot air! They sent Sean out within 45 min and he got the unit working again in no time…
Schedule Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance for Your AZ Home
If you are looking for reliable heat pump services, look no further than Shamrock Heating & Cooling. To schedule service, simply fill out our contact form or call us at 480-755-7959.